Prices are quoted per apartment per day for two people, for a minimum stay of 3 nights. Arrival and departure is possible every day.
The local tax of € 2,10 per person is not included in the price.
· Fully-equipped apartment with all common household items
· Towels and bedlinen
· Free wi-fi internet access:
Please note that we are located at 1,600 metres and sometimes there may be downtimes as our internet runs via satellite.
· Large free garage
· Charging station for e-bikes and e-bike rental at E Bike schenna
· Table tennis
· Südtirol Alto Adige Guest Pass
· Bread service
We will be happy to provide you with more information.
Check in: 15.00 p.m.
Check out: 09.30 a.m.
CANCELLATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Italian Consumer Protection Code does not provide for the right of cancellation. We therefore recommend taking out travel insurance. We do, however, grant the right of cancellation on the following terms:
You can cancell antil 7 days before Arrival.
From 1 April 2023, we offer you the new Südtirol Alto Adige Guest Pass - mobilcard for the duration of your stay.
It allows free and unlimited use of all public means of transportation within the “Südtirol Integrated Transport Network”:
- Buses (city and extra-urban buses)
- Regional trains
- Cable cars: Mühlbach-Meransen, Burgstall-Vöran, Vilpian-Mölten, Bozen-Kohlern, Bozen-Ritten
- Mendel funicular
- Ritten narrow-gauge railway
- PostAuto Schweiz bus service between Mals and Müstair
Getting there by public transport / Free and comfortable
With the “Südtirol Alto Adige Guest Pass – mobilcard” you can discover the holiday region of Hafling-Vöran-Meran 2000 and the whole South Tyrol comfortably and free of charge by public transport (bus, train and public funiculars/cable cars). In this way you promote sustainable mobility and contribute to the reduction of motorized individual transport.
Timetable search at: www.suedtirolmobil.info